Find flexibility and community through United's Seminary programs
Making the decision to pursue a seminary degree is a process of reflection and discernment.
Join United faculty, staff, and current students for an exclusive, interactive Zoom conversation on one of these dates. Click on the date to register.
- Wednesday, January 19th from 12-1 PM CST
- Wednesday, January 19th from 6-7 PM CST
- Wednesday, February 16th from 12-1 PM CST
- Wednesday, February 16th from 6-7 PM CST
In this conversation, you'll have the opportunity to experience Zoom as a tool for distance learning and get clear answers to all your questions about United.
- Explore what academic program, student life, and vocational planning looks like at United;
- Interviews with current students about their experience of flexibility and community;
- Faculty Q/A about how they build community and relationships with students;
- Explore next steps in the Admissions and Financial Aid process!
Questions? Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-255-6119.